I’m a small business, just like you. I’m a creative – professional writer, novelist, and amateur photographer. I’m also dabbling in video production.
Recently, I’ve written for a candle maker in the US, an independent travel website, an IT services provider, and a garage fitter. The one thing these companies all have in common is that they are small businesses all needing a personal voice.
Maybe I am that voice for you too?
Below are a few more details and examples of my work where I am credited or permitted to link.
I’m on Medium where I write about:
- Mental health
- Child free living
- Freelancing & self-employment
- Sometimes, other subjects too
Heritage and Environment
I have a master’s degree in landscape archaeology. This has allowed me to write about environment – one of the big passions in my life.
For NEEF USA: A guide to Environmental Science Careers for STEM Graduates
I can help you reach out to prospective or existing students to choose to study with you. Or if you’re producing content for a general interest audience, or require editing for submission to an academic journal, please get in touch.
Other Credited Works on the Web
An article aimed at parents considering starting a home business.
The Importance of Soft Skills to Businesses for Irish Times Training.
Let’s talk About Rates
I offer multiple options, depending on how you wish to work, what suits your needs and budget.
- Per word rate favoured by clients where it’s not clear how much writing may be required for length of a single piece: 8p per word
- Flat rate for clients with an ideal article length in mind and who prefer a simplified payment structure: £40 for 1* 500 word article
- Day rate for clients who wish to hire my services for multiple projects to take days at a time: £200 per day.
Any other questions? Let’s talk
Do I sound like the sort of freelance writer you might like to hire? Please use the web below form. I am to reply within one business day (Monday to Friday).